number47

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

number47
General
Human: Yes

number47

Post by number47 »

Hi, I'm number47...because I'm not 46 nor am I 48, and no, I have no affiliations to Agent 47 from the Hitman game series. We just share a common number :P

Born in '82 in X:913 Y:185 (in-game coordinates) and been living there ever since (well, apart from my college time and military service). When I'm not hiding my identity in the vast wilderness of internet , I go by the name of Leo. I'm a lot of things, a father, a husband, an annoying SR mod tester, a failed SR modder, a failed recruiter of 3d artists, all in all an enthusiast gamer...I like all kind of games, I'm not genre specific or better said, I'm able to find great games in all genres. I adore the SR series but I was sad that CW didn't „give me“ what I was „expecting to receive“ from it :cry: . Hopefully, SR1936 will be better :-) (even though I'm tired of WWII era :roll: and Cold War had sooooo much potential :cry: ). Been lurking around the forum for a year or so before registering in Sep 2011 and...I...don't... Enough, already! :lol:
Last edited by number47 on Oct 25 2013, edited 1 time in total.
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Zuikaku
General

Re: number47

Post by Zuikaku »

Welcome to the forum!! :D
Every man in Truk naval base greets you [_]B

P.S. I agree about SRCW. Too bad, it had great potential and was something fresh compared to WW2 thematic....
Please teach AI everything!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Welome Number :D
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Fistalis
General

Post by Fistalis »

Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
number47
General

Post by number47 »

Wow! You guys are just awesome!!! Feels so good being here!! So welcoming! So nice :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Thumboy
Lieutenant

Post by Thumboy »

Nice to meet you :)

Return to “Introductions”