Aragos

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

Aragos
General

Aragos

Post by Aragos »

Played all the versions of SR, from 2010 to 1936.

Real life--Born 1964, retired US Army officer, 3x combat vet (Panama, Gulf I and Gulf II). Ended my 20 years as a strategic war planner for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Ph.D. in history (Military) and have taught undergrad and grad school. Currently, I do game reviews for Armchair General every so often, and have been a beta/alpha tester since the early 1990s for several major game franchises. I also consult for game companies on the side, and am currently a historian (contractor) for the US Dept. of Defense.

Some modding; love the SR system because you can really tweak the game.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Aragos

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Well Hello! :-)

Would like to consult with you sometime when I am working on my unit database :). Am trying to slowly redo it and would be nice to get some experienced view to combine with the research that I'm doing, sometimes it's hard to to make heads or tails out of how to factor everything into the database :D
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

No prob Hullu. I've really enjoyed your mods!
Fistalis
General
Human: Yes

Post by Fistalis »

Aragos wrote:Played all the versions of SR, from 2010 to 1936.

Real life--Born 1964, retired US Army officer, 3x combat vet (Panama, Gulf I and Gulf II). Ended my 20 years as a strategic war planner for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Ph.D. in history (Military) and have taught undergrad and grad school. Currently, I do game reviews for Armchair General every so often, and have been a beta/alpha tester since the early 1990s for several major game franchises. I also consult for game companies on the side, and am currently a historian (contractor) for the US Dept. of Defense.

So you're the hits on my site from D.C. figured it was the NSA :lol:
Si vis pacem, para bellum
my Supreme Ruler mods Site - May it rest in peace
Aragos
General

Post by Aragos »

Fistalis wrote:
Aragos wrote:Played all the versions of SR, from 2010 to 1936.

So you're the hits on my site from D.C. figured it was the NSA :lol:
Who said it wasn't? :D
xReaper7x
BattleGoat Team
Human: Yes

Post by xReaper7x »

Welcome to the forum Aragos!

Hope you have a awesome time playing 1936 and chatting with others. Keep on gaming! :-)
Kevin
BattleGoat Studios
Coop

Return to “Introductions”