Birth of evil

Whether you are new to the forums or a long time contributor take a moment and introduce yourself. What games do you play? What versions of Supreme Ruler have you played? Welcome to our forums!

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

VK7
Corporal
Human: Yes

Birth of evil

Post by VK7 »

Hello everybody !
I'm Vinsko aka VK7.
I came here because Supreme Ruler Ultimate is one of my favourite game and I wanted to help the devs with translations.
I hope having a great experience on the forum and successfully help the devs.

I wish to all of you a good day !
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Re: Birth of evil

Post by nick-bang »

VK7 wrote:Hello everybody !
I'm Vinsko aka VK7.
I came here because Supreme Ruler Ultimate is one of my favourite game and I wanted to help the devs with translations.
I hope having a great experience on the forum and successfully help the devs.

I wish to all of you a good day !

OK ... sounds good.

But how does what your write equate "Birth of Evil" ... are you planning some special mod ... ?
number47
General

Post by number47 »

nick-bang wrote:OK ... sounds good.

But how does what your write equate "Birth of Evil" ... are you planning some special mod ... ?
He is obviously evil and his first post here announces his metaphorical birth on this forum... :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

number47 wrote:
nick-bang wrote:OK ... sounds good.

He is obviously evil and his first post here announces his metaphorical birth on this forum... :D
Ah ... how deep: so like an Evil Deus ex machina he rises from the east:

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Return to “Introductions”