missing missiles :)

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

petertohen
Private
Human: Yes

missing missiles :)

Post by petertohen »

First off i really LOVE this game but it has some flaws that keeps pissing me off like damn forum registration...

I couldn,t register to my email address - non descriptive error appeared saying sth like I cant make this account - if i already register some years ago and cant remember that it should specify why i cant use it. Registration on another email address worked fine.

now to the main problem - missing missiles :)

I was checking everything about missiles deployment and man it hurts (no worth mentioning tutorials on the web) and go to defense tab and missiles panel - i saw my missiles there so i checked them and clicked autodeploy missile group and they're GONE :) i mean literally i cant find them anywhere. I see them in my inventory when building more rockets but i cant see them both on manual or strategic deployment. Am I missing some options there?

What does this auto deployment single and missile groups buttons exacly do? there isn't related topic on manual.

please i wish to nuke them all :D
http://store.steampowered.com/app/31498 ... _Ultimate/
andres02020202
Corporal
Human: Yes

Re: missing missiles :)

Post by andres02020202 »

If they are "non nuclear" they are automatically deployed to their respective platform (ground, air, naval etc). So search for the units which can use missiles. The ones that are loaded have a small missile-icon on top of their class icon

Return to “Issues and Support”