Important question. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VOTE!!!

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

Do you want a program that helps you make a custom scenario in SR 1936 and for future games?

Yes but only for SR 1936
13%
Yes for SR 1936 and all games after that
72%
Yes but only for future games
3%
No, not for any games
13%

Total votes: 32
Jacklax100
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Important question. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VOTE!!!

Post by Jacklax100 »

Hi, I am a modding noob. No matter what I try I can never get a scenario right. I have spent hours upon hour reading wiki pages and experimenting with no result. I believe that someone should make a program that allows you to modify loyalty, borders, relationships, starting dates, colonies, events, wars, truces, cities, country info, and anything that makes a custom scenario a scenario. What I don't want is something that can be used to do anything other than make a scenario custom. I think that this will improve custom gameplay for all even if they are not experts. So please vote in favor or against this proposal. Thank you.
Emp
Corporal

Re: Important question. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VOTE!!!

Post by Emp »

We are a lots of people in the same case, i support this idea. Please help, i would pay for it.
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

Yeah. I believe that it would really improve the popularity, creativity, and experience of the game. Once again, all I really want is to be able to edit the ownership of certain areas (and edit their loyalties and starting population), not create anything more. But I also do agree that the hex's resources, terrain, or meshes. I understand that releasing the tools to the public may seem like giving us the ability to create our own game but the map and scenario file are useless without the applications to use them in games. Think of the tool(s) that are released as the equivalent of forge mode in Halo. You can't make games with only forge mode, only game modes and maps. The things that would be released would not give the ability to mimic the Supreme Ruler franchise but only amplify it for the everyday player who doesn't know how to mod. I hope that people understand my reasoning and release the tools to amplify the experience of the game. Thank You
George Weah
Corporal

Post by George Weah »

I’ve been working under my own Real World Mode for SR2020-GC (quality photos and names of current world leaders, real economic situation, production capacities and resources, real military complexes, bases and current military forces, corrections and addition real cities and villages, units, political situation and relations, etc.).
So I spend a lot of time studying information about every country, it's very interesting and useful.

As for me I like it better to play in real world environment so I don’t consider any other scenarios, campaigns or mods except of Real World Mod for SR1936.

I would like to propose my support and join to everybody who will head creation of such mod.

Maybe we should find a leader to coordinate the creation of such mod between all fans and volunteers?
Jacklax100
Lieutenant

Post by Jacklax100 »

George Weah wrote:I’ve been working under my own Real World Mode for SR2020-GC (quality photos and names of current world leaders, real economic situation, production capacities and resources, real military complexes, bases and current military forces, corrections and addition real cities and villages, units, political situation and relations, etc.).
So I spend a lot of time studying information about every country, it's very interesting and useful.

As for me I like it better to play in real world environment so I don’t consider any other scenarios, campaigns or mods except of Real World Mod for SR1936.

I would like to propose my support and join to everybody who will head creation of such mod.

Maybe we should find a leader to coordinate the creation of such mod between all fans and volunteers?
I disagree. I think that we need a modding tool. If the producers at Battle Goat aren't convinced look at the Ruler of Nations modding DLC. We should have that kind of tool for Supreme Ruler.

Return to “Modding 1936”