Insider Build - Dec. 2017

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Message
Author
sparky282
Captain
Posts: 122
Joined: Dec 31 2011
Human: Yes

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#46 Post by sparky282 » Apr 23 2018

SGTscuba wrote:
Apr 21 2018
Its time for the friendly weekly bump.
Zuikaku wrote:
Apr 14 2018
Bump!
So, what is the status of the update? Care to share some new and exciting features? [_]B
There wont be an update? the update will either be "Its live" or "nothing new to say" just be pleased there is an update coming never mind when, how many firms do you know still updating a nearly 4 years old game? be lucky if they patch for 4 months

SGTscuba
General
Posts: 1752
Joined: Dec 08 2007
Location: Tipton, UK

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#47 Post by SGTscuba » Apr 23 2018

sparky282 wrote:
Apr 23 2018
SGTscuba wrote:
Apr 21 2018
Its time for the friendly weekly bump.
Zuikaku wrote:
Apr 14 2018
Bump!
So, what is the status of the update? Care to share some new and exciting features? [_]B
There wont be an update? the update will either be "Its live" or "nothing new to say" just be pleased there is an update coming never mind when, how many firms do you know still updating a nearly 4 years old game? be lucky if they patch for 4 months
He said they were going to patch :) Hopefully they'll be releasing some new DLC for this at some point.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040

User avatar
Uriens
Colonel
Posts: 419
Joined: Oct 05 2005

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#48 Post by Uriens » Apr 24 2018

Personally, I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC that will improve AI and add new features, like more future techs.

Zuikaku
General
Posts: 2116
Joined: Feb 10 2012
Human: Yes

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#49 Post by Zuikaku » Apr 24 2018

So, the update is this week!!! :wink:
Please teach AI to liberate and colonize instead of only annexing!

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 829
Joined: Nov 11 2011
Human: Yes

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#50 Post by Kristijonas » Apr 28 2018

Uriens wrote:
Apr 24 2018
Personally, I wouldn't mind paying for a DLC that will improve AI and add new features, like more future techs.
+1.

As for the release date of the next update I just hope they do what they want to do with it first before releasing. Supreme Ruler has taught me patience.

User avatar
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 20660
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Human: Yes
Location: BattleGoat Studios

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#51 Post by Balthagor » May 12 2018

We are trying to put together the changelog. We've also gotten a bit closer, but we're currently stuck due to a sync error in a couple cache files when played in MP. We want to find and resolve those before posting the next insider update. Then once that's tested, it can go live to everyone. Won't be next week, perhaps the week after.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Kristijonas
Brigadier Gen.
Posts: 829
Joined: Nov 11 2011
Human: Yes

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#52 Post by Kristijonas » May 16 2018

Sync errors have ruined a MP game or two for me, so thanks for fixing them!!!

Zuikaku
General
Posts: 2116
Joined: Feb 10 2012
Human: Yes

Re: Insider Build - Dec. 2017

#53 Post by Zuikaku » May 22 2018

Balthagor wrote:
May 12 2018
We are trying to put together the changelog. We've also gotten a bit closer, but we're currently stuck due to a sync error in a couple cache files when played in MP. We want to find and resolve those before posting the next insider update. Then once that's tested, it can go live to everyone. Won't be next week, perhaps the week after.
Anny success in putting together the changelog? Or at least part of it? I'll be very happy even with the part of it :wink:
Please teach AI to liberate and colonize instead of only annexing!

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion - SRUltimate”