Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

guardian0
Corporal
Human: Yes

Re: Supreme Ruler Ultimate Trainer

Post by guardian0 »

I do not understand. Do you make new Trainer?
xwerswoodx
Lieutenant

Post by xwerswoodx »

No, this works for 9.0.42 version.
guardian0
Corporal

Post by guardian0 »

it is not working. I have Steam version. because of the?

please tell me how step by step? Please for dummies.
xwerswoodx
Lieutenant

Post by xwerswoodx »

guardian0 wrote:it is not working. I have Steam version. because of the?

please tell me how step by step? Please for dummies.
It's little bit hard, there is a video but it not works like video, if you have alpemix (you can download it with typing to google alpemix download) I can come your pc and make your settings.

This is a video from first post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_4s-oT ... e=youtu.be

you can watch it it shows everything step by step
Scoose
Major

Post by Scoose »

For anyone that is interested the pointer for the new update is 15403384. This is just for the beta 9.0.50 test build as I believe that is all it is at the moment.
Booz
Sergeant

Post by Booz »

Scoose wrote:For anyone that is interested the pointer for the new update is 15403384. This is just for the beta 9.0.50 test build as I believe that is all it is at the moment.

You da real MVP!
kettu
Sergeant

Post by kettu »

can someone upload whole thingy ?

thanks.
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

I'm pretty disgusted with myself right now. I've been using this trainer to test out different scenario ideas and up until now I'd never had any problems finding my own pointer address when needed using Cheat Engine.

Then I bought a new PC, quad i7-6700k with 970GTX card and 16GB Ram, 64bit Win10. It would appear that the more powerful machine has sucked my brains out of my ears.

For some reason, with 9.05 nothing I do comes up with a valid address. I keep getting "00000000", which of course doesn't work. The biggest difference between my old PC and this one (other than much nicer hardware), is Win 10 over Win 7. I ran 64bit on both machines.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, but I'm at a loss after a couple of hours of fussing around and a lot of cursing. The last working pointer address I had was 15403384. That appears to be invalid, now. Anyone else find one that actually works?
mikeownage
Colonel

Post by mikeownage »

I've used cheat engine just fine on windows 10 pro x64. I'd recommend running cheat engine as an admin that may solve your issue. The latest steam version of the game works with the following pointer: 15403384
mfisher12
Lt. Colonel

Post by mfisher12 »

mikeownage wrote:I've used cheat engine just fine on windows 10 pro x64. I'd recommend running cheat engine as an admin that may solve your issue. The latest steam version of the game works with the following pointer: 15403384
Thanks, Mike. I've had no known problems running cheat engine with my new setup. I was just puzzled why the pointer address I was coming up with didn't work -- it's the same pointer you just posted, above.

Edit - of course! I dragged the settings file to my desktop and forgot to make it a shortcut. So when the trainer was reading the original file in my \Supreme Ruler Ultimate folder, it ignored the one on my desktop that I was changing. Dragged a shortcut to desktop. That should fix it from here out.

Now I'm embarrassed :)
nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

Anyone have the new pointer ?
Tefia
Corporal

Post by Tefia »

nick-bang wrote:Anyone have the new pointer ?
Enjoy!

nick-bang
Colonel
Location: A dark and ominous room - only illuminated by the eerie light of a computerscreen

Post by nick-bang »

Tefia wrote:
nick-bang wrote:Anyone have the new pointer ?
Enjoy!

Tnx :-)
nick-bang
Colonel

Post by nick-bang »

Oh ... it seems they snuck a new version in under the radar: has anyone the pointer for 9.0.53 ... ?

Tnx

EDIT: nevermind, it still works it seems
deadpool
Private

Post by deadpool »

I acyually just made an account here to share a weird experience I had.
First of all, I don't mean to offend or blame anyone here about the problem that occured with my system after a use of the trainer. In fact I have used it in the past and am still using it in my laptop.
But during the past weekend something weird occured. I kind of maxed out some of the values with the trainer as usual but after some game weeks, it kind of "went off" and it seemed like the game was damaged itself and I mean the specific sandbox game I was playing not Supreme Ruler in general. When I realised it I quit the game. The next day when I turn my PC on there was a notification prompting me to restart my computer due to an error. So I restarted and then I noticed there was a huge problem with my PC. I couldn't run anything with administrator rights.Nothing. Not even Task Manager. After a day of painful trial and errors to figure out what was wrong and fix it, it seemed the problem dissappeared when I scanned the system with cmd in safe mode. After the scan I noticed there were severall dlls damaged or missing. I took note of all of them.
Today was the first day I tried to run the trainer again and I wasn't able because of a message referring to one of the missing dlls I found through the scan. I don't know if the trainer had anything to do with what happened but I always like to share so if anyone has any idea what that was all about that'd be great. And also sorry for the long post :-)

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”