Scripted Events Creator & Editor

This forum has been archived. Please use the new modding forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

sattarahmed47
Corporal
Human: Yes

Re: Scripted Events Creator & Editor

Post by sattarahmed47 »

Listen If I create an event an recache the scenario file, will the scenario also happen for games ive already saved prior to recaching the game?
YoMomma
Brigadier Gen.

Post by YoMomma »

sattarahmed47 wrote: Jun 25 2018 Listen If I create an event an recache the scenario file, will the scenario also happen for games ive already saved prior to recaching the game?
No
Gameplay 1st
sattarahmed47
Corporal

Post by sattarahmed47 »

YoMomma wrote: Jun 25 2018
sattarahmed47 wrote: Jun 25 2018 Listen If I create an event an recache the scenario file, will the scenario also happen for games ive already saved prior to recaching the game?
No
Is there any other way to trigger an event I desire between 2 or more countries other than myself on a saved game file then? Like I want to make 2 countries declare war on each other
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

There's a more complicated roundabout multiplayer method you could use. Save the game, move the file from the single player to the multiplayer save location, load it as a multiplayer one and load in as one of the countries you want to be at war. Declare war on the other. Save the game, then reload the game as your main nation. Save the game again, and then transfer the file back to the singleplayer save directory. Reload the game in singleplayer and continue playing. It not ideal but it does get the job done.

Return to “Modding SRUltimate”