Hilarious cheating episodes

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Wonderdoodle
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Hilarious cheating episodes

Post by Wonderdoodle »

So after years of playing SR, I've just now come across the console. I love the Saddam cheat. Really mixes things up sometimes when there isn't any action happening.

So recently I'm playing as Austria. Fairly normal game, not much happening. So I start spamming the saddam cheat. And LMFAO did SHTF! The best one though, was Iran declared war on Iraq which it took over. Then declared war on Turkish Straits, which by default, Turkey declared war on Iran. Then Iran declared war on Syria by itself. So they conquer Syria, then they conquer Turkey. I moved away to take care of some of my units and battles I had going on, and when I looked back about 20 minutes later, Turkish Straits had become just Straights and had conquered Iran. Then things got boring after a while so I hit the cheat again and this time Straits declares war on Armenia and Armenia wins.

This entire game is so topsy turvy, but it's such a blast. If you feel a little bored one day and just want to see what can happen, set the game to start without units, let it run for a year IG, then spam this cheat a dozen times or so. Now I will warn you that I have found that it must be reading country names from all campaigns and scenarios because I've seen some countries declare war that are either dead, or aren't in this scenario, but it really shakes the world up a bit.

I now have Japan, Austria, Cambodia, Armenia, and Tibet as my World Super Powers with lands in NA, SA, Europe, Asia, and South Africa has conquered 75% of the African continent.
Zuikaku
General

Re: Hilarious cheating episodes

Post by Zuikaku »

Saddam "thing" should just work randomly and automatically to spark the wars in the sandbox since there is nothing happening outside scripted events.

And there should also be some sort of automatic random "antisaddam" thing to end endless AI vs. AI wars...
|O |O |O
Please teach AI everything!
Wonderdoodle
Warrant Officer

Post by Wonderdoodle »

I dunno. I like it the way it works. I like to save the game, then do this a few times and walk away for a few hours to make dinner, do laundry, do the dishes, then come back and see the product of the mayhem that I created by typing those filthy little letters. :evil: :evil: :evil:
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Wonderdoodle wrote:...typing those filthy little letters. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Come on, the poor guy's dead. Show some respect. :wink:
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Wonderdoodle wrote:So after years of playing SR, I've just now come across the console. I love the Saddam cheat. Really mixes things up sometimes when there isn't any action happening.

So recently I'm playing as Austria. Fairly normal game, not much happening. So I start spamming the saddam cheat. And LMFAO did SHTF! The best one though, was Iran declared war on Iraq which it took over. Then declared war on Turkish Straits, which by default, Turkey declared war on Iran. Then Iran declared war on Syria by itself. So they conquer Syria, then they conquer Turkey. I moved away to take care of some of my units and battles I had going on, and when I looked back about 20 minutes later, Turkish Straits had become just Straights and had conquered Iran. Then things got boring after a while so I hit the cheat again and this time Straits declares war on Armenia and Armenia wins.

This entire game is so topsy turvy, but it's such a blast. If you feel a little bored one day and just want to see what can happen, set the game to start without units, let it run for a year IG, then spam this cheat a dozen times or so. Now I will warn you that I have found that it must be reading country names from all campaigns and scenarios because I've seen some countries declare war that are either dead, or aren't in this scenario, but it really shakes the world up a bit.

I now have Japan, Austria, Cambodia, Armenia, and Tibet as my World Super Powers with lands in NA, SA, Europe, Asia, and South Africa has conquered 75% of the African continent.
Lol long live the glorious Empire of Straits! Image May their lines never curve. I remember the last time I used the Saddam cheat was in the Cold War scenario and it resulted in the two spheres going at it because the United States declared war on Soviet Georgia.
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

Cdiplayer wrote:
Wonderdoodle wrote:So after years of playing SR, I've just now come across the console. I love the Saddam cheat. Really mixes things up sometimes when there isn't any action happening.

Lol long live the glorious Empire of Straits! Image May their lines never curve. I remember the last time I used the Saddam cheat was in the Cold War scenario and it resulted in the two spheres going at it because the United States declared war on Soviet Georgia.
I think your image broke?
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

GreenGoblin wrote:
Cdiplayer wrote:

I think your image broke?
No that was intentional. You said that Straits had conquered Iran so I linked to an image of a bunch of straight lines, I thought it would be a fitting image lol. It was supposed to be a joke |O
GreenGoblin
Brigadier Gen.

Post by GreenGoblin »

You are a bit too clever for me. :-)
number47
General

Post by number47 »

GreenGoblin wrote:You are a bit too clever for me. :-)
Can I join your club? :D
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Sawedoff
Captain

Post by Sawedoff »

I used to love the Saddam cheat. Haven't used it in ages, I might do it on my current game. :evil:
Ater
Colonel

Post by Ater »

I was playing as Portugal one game(SW), Nothing going on so I spammed the Saddam cheat a good 50 times and left for a few hours.. When I came back what I saw was not Earth. Besides the fact that Japan took over the West Coast of NA, Poland became the largest Empire in European history... They had all of Eastern/Central Europe and was fighting in North Africa....
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
Mariohana
Sergeant

Post by Mariohana »

Stop being Anti-Directional, mayne the Straits wanted the lines to point the other way, you never know.

Boeing707
Lieutenant

Post by Boeing707 »

Ater wrote:I was playing as Portugal one game(SW), Nothing going on so I spammed the Saddam cheat a good 50 times and left for a few hours.. When I came back what I saw was not Earth. Besides the fact that Japan took over the West Coast of NA, Poland became the largest Empire in European history... They had all of Eastern/Central Europe and was fighting in North Africa....
That's funny, however I can't get the AI to launch naval invasions.
Ater
Colonel

Post by Ater »

Boeing707 wrote:
Ater wrote:I was playing as Portugal one game(SW), Nothing going on so I spammed the Saddam cheat a good 50 times and left for a few hours.. When I came back what I saw was not Earth. Besides the fact that Japan took over the West Coast of NA, Poland became the largest Empire in European history... They had all of Eastern/Central Europe and was fighting in North Africa....
That's funny, however I can't get the AI to launch naval invasions.
I don't see it often, its usually only the USA....
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Return to “After Action Reports”