The Real State!

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Cdiplayer
Colonel
Human: Yes

The Real State!

Post by Cdiplayer »

The year is 2020 and the Supreme Leader of The Real State of Korea has decided the time has come to regain Korea's dignity. The imperialist Chinese and Russians must be crushed and the American puppet state in the South must be destroyed. The Supreme Leader orders a full mobilization to invade China. During the mobilization False Korea, terrified by our buildup, launches a preemptive strike. The Supreme Leader orders that all units are to march forward for the liberation of the motherland. The South is quickly liberated and we then turn our gaze towards the vile Chinese. We proudly stride forward to liberate our northern brethren in Manchuria. The Chinese imperialists fight well but are ultimately smashed by the might of the Korean People's Army. After 8 months of war the Chinese desperately sue for peace and we march forward into the Russian occupied lands. Our forces advance quickly and an iron defense is set up that ultimately forces the Russians to retreat and seek peace. The Supreme Leader then announces that The Real State of Korea has now become "The Real State". All other states are clearly false and invalid and are mere puppets of the global imperialist conspiracy. The Supreme Leader tells all Real Citizens to remain ever vigilant and to prepare for the onslaught of the world. Image (Out of character, the reason the borders are where they are is because this is where my armies ran out of steam and could not advance any further, thus I was forced to adopt a defensive posture and seek peace)
Clubfoot55
Warrant Officer

Re: The Real State!

Post by Clubfoot55 »

Roughly where are your borders?
Cdiplayer
Colonel

Post by Cdiplayer »

Clubfoot55 wrote:Roughly where are your borders?
In the above picture you should be able to see where they are.
Clubfoot55
Warrant Officer

Post by Clubfoot55 »

Oh I see. I was on my phone and the picture wasn't showing up

Return to “After Action Reports”