The Rise of Kim Jong Un

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

samuel_1991
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

The Rise of Kim Jong Un

Post by samuel_1991 »

Hi all before I begin, I would like to say that this AAR is done in the perspective of Kim Jong Un. Therefore, for self-righteous individual who hate Kim Jong Un may leave this thread. I will promise that this thread will have NO reference of killing or torturing political dissidents, but there will be some verbal assault on South Korea, Japan & US for the obvious reason to mirror KCNA style.

Sandbox: 2017 Rise of Trump

Volatility: Medium (Instead of default High)

Allied Victory: Yes (Instead of default No)

All the rest are by default.

With that, we shall start with the game. Because of how Supreme Ruler Ultimate does not work with changing application without restart, it is very annoying for me to post lots of screenshot. But I will try.
samuel_1991
Lieutenant

Re: The Rise of Kim Jong Un

Post by samuel_1991 »

Before the game start, let's introduce about North Korea (DPRK)

Let see the current situation in DPRK:

Agriculture:

No doubt, food security is one of the nation's strategical needs. As a Supreme leader of DPRK, I can't be allowing my subjects to be suffering from malnutrition just as I have made such promise in 2012 New Year Speech to solve the food shortages.

Electricity:

DPRK is well known to be suffering from chronic electricity shortage and I have made my policy clear in 2014 New Year Message. Indeed thanks to various programs, we are now self-sufficient on electricity in Year 2017.

Petroleum:

It does not take a genius to figure out that Petroleum is very important to our military. Without it, our planes and tanks will stop rolling and we would not be able to defend our motherland from imperialist forces and its followers. I am glad that my trade minister have managed to source a generous quantity of petroleum for a start.

Military Goods:

Hmm... daily production of less than 150 tons of Military Goods and yet expecting to support the world 25th largest army? You gotta kidding me.

Industry Goods:

Same..... With a daily production of less than 200 tons of Industry Goods, how many miles could we run daily?

Consumer Goods:

Disappointing, after a 70-day battle and 200-day battle still did not solve our Consumer Goods Production (And Industry as well as Military Goods Production) problem. Wake up your ideas!!!!!

Domestic Budget:

And yes, I agree that we have a crumbling infrastructure issue here.

So with these information, we shall soon go to our relations with our strategic allies by next post.
samuel_1991
Lieutenant

Post by samuel_1991 »

It is certainly no fun to post all the screenshots here, and hence I will just post the screenshot at my Flickr Album:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/samuel199 ... 0823139402

You can see specifically that China & Russia are having "Friendly" relations with me, probably with our strong stand regarding the THAAD being deployed in the puppet regime.

Russia:

China:

Other than the traditional 2, the bloody whore has actually stole almost all of our traditional allies in Africa, including Uganda, Iran and even Syria!!! WTF is this? !@#$%^&*........ (Swearing...)

Iran:

Iran!!! Don't you know that when we are divided, we will become the next Gaddafi because Bush have labelled us as 'Axis of Evil'?

Syria:

F*** ***!!!! Did you still remember what you have told me in 2013?

Pakistan:

I don't get it, we have hand in hand helped each other all the while in terms of nuclear & missile technologies..... Why did you changed ever since theyou have made alliance on US for the War of Terrorism.

Vietnam:

Phuc Dat Bitch!!!! for f***ing stole our traditional alliance forged since the Vietnam War!! Who is the one that helped Vietnam to be liberated from imperialist oppressors? F***ing ingrate!!!

Laos:

See Vietnam as above.

Cambodia:

Hun Sen must be a traitor to his own country who is disloyal to Cambodia King!!!!

Egypt:

I would actually wants to provide Egypt more civil projects.... But why did you believe in Western's lies???

Luckily, we still have a few left such as Cuba, Belarus, Bulgaria, Romania and Sudan.

Cuba:

Belarus:

Bulgaria:

Romania:

Sudan:

Venezuela:

I would need to convince Venezuela as a strong Russian supporter to join me in an anti-imperialist efforts!

Surprisingly, we have 2 states that holds a favorable view to us:

Switzerland:

Well this is probably owing to the fact that I have received Switzerland education in my early days.

But BG, how can I have a -35% casus belli against Switzerland when it should be 0%? (PM me for the save file)

ISIL:

Perhaps ISIL starts thinking differently. They are one of the UN designated terrorist organization that is internationally unrecognized state. Do they really hope to forge a good relation between us? Sorry, North Korea leads the world's human rights and we do protect the minorities very seriously - Unlike the global imperialist where the law enforcers treats its minority citizens as dirt or how horrendous ISIS is.

So no! Despite some pigs thinks that we would sell the atomic secrets or other WMD to ISIS, I reiterate again that this is a rumor fabricated by old pig bitch.

Not forgetting our traditional core enemies that consistently threatens our survival:

Imperialist Capitalist pig (USA):

Fingers crossed as what would Donald Trump really does, even though much of his suggestions could be really absurd, illogical nonsense.

Aggressor rapist (Japan):

Do you really think that I would formally close the chapter on the abducted Japanese issue when the Japanese atrocities including rape and illegal summary executions during 1910 - 1945 is not answered?

Puppet regime (South Korea):

Needless to say when the head of state is pimped by Barack Obama.

Being a cancer to world peace by first to introduce nuclear weapons to Korean peninsula, we should have 100% casus belli against illegitimate state since day 1!

Look at how the imperialist pig reacted during the Cuban Missile Crisis!!!!
samuel_1991
Lieutenant

Post by samuel_1991 »

So I started the game with the following aims:

[*]Keep our existing friends & allies
[*]Improve our finance
[*]Improve our production, specifically IG, MG, CG and Electricity without the use of Petroleum in a country who fully relies on import and suffers from existing UN sanctions regards its import / export.

Internationally, I started influencing by supporting PRC, Russia, Sudan, Cuba, Belarus, Ukraine, Venezuela, Serbia, Republic of Serb, Romania, Moldova, Lithuania, Switzerland, Albania, Bulgaria in day 1.

Domestically, I started all non-tradeable tech research and building a Industry facility (Not Micro or Mid) while locking out all ministries to auto manage bonds, tax, domestic budget, units movement, research funding & projects.

My aim is to improve relations, conserving commodities, budget prudence and reduce military spending (As a priority).

But opps, China declared war on India in Feb 25 but I took notice only on 2 Mar 2020:

I decided not to respond but instead managed to sign a formal alliance with Russia as well as all except formal alliance treaty with Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Cuba, Romania, Bulgaria. I keep PRC for a later time.
samuel_1991
Lieutenant

Post by samuel_1991 »

In the end, China started war with India and many other countries such as Kazakhstan etc. Likewise the Russians did on the European theater by attacking countries like Georgia Republic, Finland, Azerbaijan (Surprisingly A.I Armenia did not took advantage of the situation) but then because of China declaring war on Mongolia (Outer Mongolia aka the UN member country was not really recognized by ROC since they were historically Qing and before. However it was forced to do so by the Soviets)

Poland invade Belarus while being invaded by Russia but then the Germany also launched their 4th Reich campaign, and defeated France, Spain, Portugal, Czech, Poland.

Strangely enough, China and Russia did declared war on South Korea but I did not cooperate as my military goods production is still too little to start a war.

The German later also defeat Russia (And hence China got a big chunk of historically China territory in Siberia but has since given up on the claims against Russia) while at the same time China declared war on Vietnam when China is on the verge of defeat. Eventually Vietnamese troop reached Beijing to defeat China where South Korea did got a small part in Shanghai area.

Vietnam also too powerful in a way that managed to annexed Myanmar and declared war on India without Pakistan or Bangladesh trying to take advantage of the situation.

Vietnam eventually also declared war on South Korea, probably due to the piece of land in Shanghai under South Korea control.

At the same time, Saudi Arabia tried to start their own caliphate by declaring war on Turkmenistan, ISIL and even Pakistan after Saudis have trounced Iran for attacking Iraq and Saudis. But the Germany have reached

By the time I decided to wage a war in 2019 when the Germans are an obvious threat to me, I declared war on South Korea as well.

Sadly, I was quickly outrun by Japan and South Korea as the budget constraints was not fixed.

Game over.

Return to “After Action Reports”