Multiplayer Game

This forum has been archived. Please use the new multiplayer forum. If you need to retrieve a thread from here, contact BattleGoat.

Moderators: Balthagor, BattleGoat

d-bassett
BattleGoat Team
Human: Yes

Multiplayer Game

Post by d-bassett »

Anyone interested in playing a multiplayer game later this afternoon?
Clubfoot55
Warrant Officer

Re: Multiplayer Game

Post by Clubfoot55 »

If you're still able in a couple hours, me and one of my friends would absolutely be up for a multiplayer game.
d-bassett
BattleGoat Team

Post by d-bassett »

Unfortunatly i won't be able to play later on today but there is a game forming on our official Discord server showcasing the new insider build that was just released. Feel free to join it here: https://discord.gg/HsDDQB6.
d-bassett
BattleGoat Team

Post by d-bassett »

Our game today played very well I was playing as Canada, until I had decided to invade the Carribean regions. After making the mistake of warring against Puerto Rico I was swiftly defeated by the USA and moved my capital to live on as the New Dominican Republic of Canada :lol: . Even with help of Soviet Russia sending relief troops I was unable to retake the Canadian mainland due to poor military leadership. Thanks everyone for the great game, we hope to have another game with the community on monday so look out for a post on here and at our official discord server.
bowtie
Lieutenant

Post by bowtie »

BUFF CANADA. clearly the issue is canada is underpowered.

Return to “SRU Multiplayer Games”