SRGW - Project Effects

Have a feature request for SRGW? Post here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

geminif4ucorsair
General

SRGW - Project Effects

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

It's another BIG item that needs BG attention: Project Effect section of each Technology.

There are a large block of technologies were are all given the opportunity to develop - the problem as it has carried over from SR-36/SRU (and even SR-1949 Cold War for that matter), that have NO Project Effects.

Even such technologies as early Wireless development, should have Society benefits - not just Military - as they did,
Wireless was essential for distant communications from base-to-base and ship-to-ship/shore, but also for Society.

Some of these are clearly Military pre-requisites for certain military Unit types, but others are not - how about the "Assembly Line" where its development has clearly Society benefits......especially in manufacturing and commercial benefits. Assembly Line development might make vehicle assembly 10% fast (reduction in build time), or some other benefits.

So, while we have lots of other changes needed to make SRGW and it's long game development potential, it is necessary for BG to devote precious time to making Project Effect section worthwhile.

Thanks for looking into.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: SRGW - Project Effects

Post by Balthagor »

This is a development issue, not a support issue, as I'm not sure I agree.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
geminif4ucorsair
General

Post by geminif4ucorsair »

Balthagor wrote:This is a development issue, not a support issue, as I'm not sure I agree.
Apologies if it was thought of as being specific Project Effects on any given technology, it was just intended to show there were technologies with no indicated "effect".

Thanks for moving.
raxo2222
Captain
Human: Yes

Post by raxo2222 »

There should be enough project bonuses, that at first you could get 200% social service rating at 200% of recommended budget in every department, and after researching everything you should be able to reach 200% rating at recommended spending.

Also old designs should benefit from new techs.

Return to “Suggestions - SRGW”