Military Goods disappearing?

Place bug reports / questions here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Moderators

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Military Goods disappearing?

Post by mrgenie »

Just a question, I don't know for sure but looks like an issue.

When I put all units to "unit is not available for minister control"
Assume they are all in the reserve

I now manually order 1000 units to get out of the reserve.

My demand on military goods explodes. I think this is normal, as they all need ammunition and fuel right.

Now I done that and after a few turns once all units are out and armed the military good demands is down to previous low level.

My stock on military goods lost a bunch.

Now I put them all back in the reserve. You would assume now military stock rising as crazy back to previous level.

It doesn't look to me the military goods are now back in stock. Maybe i'm wrong, but I think the more often I do this the less military goods I have.

Is this correct, wanted behavior, or doesn't it matter the military goods from the units actually DOES flow back into the stock I just miss to see this
to happen.
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: Military Goods disappearing?

Post by way2co0l »

Hmmmm, interesting observation. My assumption is that the unit basically represents equipment. Once you activate it, it gets assigned the appropriate personnel and now withdraws it's ammunition and fuel from local supply. This should mean that when a unit is reserved that the excess supply the unit still had should be put back into the supply, just like the personnel are returned to your reserves, but I'm assuming that was an oversight that wasn't considered. I'd never thought of testing this before and never watched closely enough to notice. I know personnel are returned to your reserve, so perhaps it would be relatively simple to just have existing supply returned in the same way as a fix? Not sure how easy that would be to do.

Return to “Issues and Support”