Qwerty's Modern Mod

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sparky282
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Qwerty's Modern Mod

Post by sparky282 »

bob12333 wrote:
sparky282 wrote:Is there no way I can build my own cache file using this mod?

every time I try it takes like 10sec's then if I do use the file everything in game is screwed up!
Yeah I've tried too as well. the game keeps on getting screwed up. Also does anyone know how to edit alliances in the game (like which files I would I need to edit and the layout of the files as well as - I think it is the OOF file but I don't understand the layout )? IF I could I would fix this mod so that Montenegro is in Nato. Also make North Korea aggressive.

theres no way you could do that without a new cache anyway and qwerty has been absent since October :(
Breznev
Lieutenant

Post by Breznev »

i have SRU version 9.1.38
and i was download your mod v 1.25 and i was install it
but nothing change when i enter sandbox There is no mod ??
plz help and thx
qwerty2316
Sergeant

Post by qwerty2316 »

Hey, sorry for the absence, I didn't know I was being missed!

Thanks for the kind words, I'll try to answer all the questions so far (even if its a few months late).
bob12333 wrote: Oct 20 2017 This mod is awesome. However, you know Montenegro joined NATO June 5th 2017. It isn't part of NATO in the mod. Just- thought I'd let you know. So you can fix that. I would do it my self but I have no clue how to do it.
June 5th is after the start date of the mod, so Montenegro shouldn't be in NATO at that time. I'll try to look into adding them on June 5th via event. Unfortunately, I can't find my notes, so things are going to be a bit more difficult than otherwise.
sparky282 wrote: Nov 11 2017 Is there no way I can build my own cache file using this mod?

every time I try it takes like 10sec's then if I do use the file everything in game is screwed up!
You should be able to create a cache with this mod without any problems. I compartmentalized the scenario and included all of the required files to cache it. I don't know what your problem could be, have you done any caching before?
Anyway, I should be doing some caching myself, so I'll definitely check it out.
bob12333 wrote: Nov 21 2017 Yeah I've tried too as well. the game keeps on getting screwed up. Also does anyone know how to edit alliances in the game (like which files I would I need to edit and the layout of the files as well as - I think it is the OOF file but I don't understand the layout )? IF I could I would fix this mod so that Montenegro is in Nato. Also make North Korea aggressive.
You can modify alliances (at least for my mod) in the MW2017.csv file found in /Sandbox. You could probably extrapolate all you need from my work there, but usually it works something like this:

&&CVPREL [country code that the below corresponds to]
[country codes] [agreement codes] [dip. opinion] [civ. opinion]

In the above, you'd want to put a 1 in the [agreement code] slot. I can't for the life of me figure out how to format multiple agreements in the [agreement code] box.

And like I said above, I'll try to check out the caching issue.
anash wrote: Nov 28 2017 How do I install version 1.25? There are more than 3 folders for me to drag
You drag them all into your base game folder (the one that contains the .exe). They should merge with vanilla folders of the same name, but shouldn't overwrite anything.
Breznev wrote: Jan 12 2018 i have SRU version 9.1.38
and i was download your mod v 1.25 and i was install it
but nothing change when i enter sandbox There is no mod ??
plz help and thx
This scenario is a completely separate sandbox from the vanilla one, that may be the problem, but I'll be loading up Shrew here in a second, so I'll make sure its still jiffy.

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”