Shattered World-No Techs

Post mods you have finished or are working on here.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Shattered World-No Techs

Post by way2co0l »

There were a few requests for this on the steam forums so I decided to throw it together to demonstrate how amazing the new modding tools are. :) Finished this in just a matter of minutes with the caching process obviously being the only significant time investment but that was only about 10 minutes or so.

Basically what it does is reset everyone's tech to 0 for the shattered world sandbox. No one should have any technologies or unit designs researched at game start. No other changes have been made.

To install, simply unrar and drop the folders into your Ultimate install directory and choose the Shattered world no tech sandbox. Enjoy! :)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vgzt4xq1l ... h.rar/file
Uriens
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Shattered World-No Techs

Post by Uriens »

I'll still be using notepad++ and openoffice for lots of things but tools are a great help for modding indeed. I noticed some bugs with them though, hope they will be ironed out soon.
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

Uriens wrote: Aug 04 2018 I'll still be using notepad++ and openoffice for lots of things but tools are a great help for modding indeed. I noticed some bugs with them though, hope they will be ironed out soon.
Yeah, there are definitely still bugs remaining, but I mean, they were trying to get it to us as quickly as possible. I know that some of them were even working on parts of it in their off time which really just goes to show their commitment to this game, community, and everything it's capable of being. So I'm ok with there being a few issues with them right now, because I know they're going to keep working to improve them. :) But even in their current states, they make the entire process so much more approachable for the common user to customize their favorite sandbox with the changes they'd like to see. I know how overwhelming it can be to try to learn the whole SR modding process at first, but these tools are game changing. :D
SixthtySixthSix
Lieutenant

Post by SixthtySixthSix »

excellent! can't wait to try it... (installs and goes to play)
Your mouse has moved. The system has to be updated for the changes to take effect. Restart now?
way2co0l
Brigadier Gen.

Post by way2co0l »

SixthtySixthSix wrote: Aug 05 2018 excellent! can't wait to try it... (installs and goes to play)
Enjoy it and let me know how it works!
d-bassett
BattleGoat Team

Post by d-bassett »

Here is a version with every region having no tech/designs

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7nb6i7sf6 ... T.zip/file
golomorf
Corporal

Post by golomorf »

Could anybody make the analogical mod for global crisis map, i.e. global crisis where all nations have the same tech level (at the beginning) and at the begining there is no unit in every nation.

Return to “Modding Show & Tell”