[RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: [RM 4.36] Indonesia DAR

Post by Ruges »

Feb, 25, 2033
WAR
RIWA declares war on Omen
Omen.jpg
It has been decided that the war in the middle east must come to an end. RIWA forces have moved into position over the last two months and have now officialy declared war on Omen. Omen currently has 3 groups of units. Group A is its main land group consisting of tanks, infantry, and artilary. Group B and C are mainly Transport helecopters.Omen also has severla mobile infantry units along its northern coast along with garrisions in most of its city. RIWA has several battle groups of interceptors and bombers patroaling the coastline, several destroyer groups along groups B and C, several subs to take out Omens navy. RIWA also has ground based AA, armor, Arty, and infantry at group D, however these units are only a diversion. the main assualt is coming from groups E which has two LHD's prepared to take over the port and 2 transport landing 6 battlegroups of mobile infantry. Groups F have several green berrets prepared to drop at all remote locations.

Mar, 1, 2033
Victory
PEACE
Bay of Omen anyone? I would love to say this was a perfect invasion, but it was not, several units where lost. some becouse of friendly fire and some becouse of the unknown airforce Omen possesed. Spies and recon had gone over the area and airfields for two months looking for Omen's airforce, none had been spoted, aparantly they where all kept in reserve. However when the assualt began they where sent out and intercepted several air transports and several destroyers. Several green berrets and mobile infantry where also lost when friendly bombs decimated cities.

With Omen out of the picture this puts us on a border with the rest of the SAA. It will be interesting to see how they respond to this attack.

Mar, 3, 2033
WAR
yemen delcares war on RIWA. RIWA begins air ops in the region while ground forces move in.

Mar, 6, 2033
WAR
UAE declares war on RIWA

Mar, 16, 2033
Victory
Yemen falls to Riwa forces.

Mar, 17, 2033
Victory
PEACE
UAE falls to RIWA.

The question now is, will SA declare war on RIWA or sit back and do nothing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimmyflow
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Post by jimmyflow »

What is your day job? Quite interesting man, I spent my evening reading this because I wasn't sure I wanted to start a new game of global conquest or continue a current one I have as Germany.

Good luck with the rest, I look forward to finishing this story...
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you mess with me, I'll kill you all" -General Mattis
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Apr, 27, 2033
WAR
It seems peace cannot last for ever. it has been over a month since our war with the UAE has ended. Although many forces maintained a high allert. and many of the interceptors of the last campaign are still siting in hangar for repairs. But when war is pushed towards RIWA. RIWA will respond in force.

This afternoon Equat Guina has declared war on RIWA. Several months ago during the angolian campaign RIWA amassed a very large force to engage EG when our borders met. however diplomacy showed that EG would not declare war on us. Since then the forces that where prepared to engage EG have been reasigned to the middle east campaign. The only forces left in the region is one bridging unit providing aid to the UK.
Equat.jpg
So a quick reaction forces has been called upon. An interceptor battle group will move to B, Two bomber battlegroups will move to A, and 3 U-3 spy planes will also move into the area. Once airsup has been attained, special forces will then move into the region to go after the leaders who would declare war on RIWA.

Apr, 30, 2033
World News
Cuba falls to the US. I had been waiting for an invasion of Cuba for awhile now. and when I got the news report that they had falled I quickly went to see how large the invasion forces was. only to discover that there was none. Only a couple US planes over the island performing bombardments. I did have several spies in the region keeping track of every Cuban military movement so the US could perform these attacks. But it still suprizes me they fell without any ampbib landing.
Cuba.jpg
This acualy puts many regions into a state of peace. Not since 2020 have this few regions been at peace with each other.

May, 3, 2033
Victory
PEACE
Equat Guinea falls to RIWA. A previously classified unit called the Warrior Elites made an airborne assualt on EG's capital and port city of Bata. An aditional group of units that had been scheduled to land in Malabu military complex supported the assualt on the capital city after the air campaign leveled the region.

In an effort to save money the defcon level has been lowered to 5.

July, 10, 2033
With the peace over the last 2 months RIWA has focused on its economy. and has been runing in the black for the last 30 days. This is a major success since it was running 30 billion dollars a day in debt. However RND and production has suffored becouse of this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Mar, 16, 2034
World News

UK declares war on SA

Its been 8 months since the last update and not allot has happend. I have mainly been focusing on my economy. Not allot has gone on in the world either. only fighting has been in Afghanistan between Germany and India and in the middle east between Greece and Saudia arabia. Germany had conqured all of Afghanistan, however becouse of India's airforces (they also gained a few missile fabs in the middle east which they are using to destroy german armor). they pushed germany back to Iran. I have been sending supplies to germany to aid in there war effort, but am not ready to get involved physicaly. About a month ago germany and the UK loading up a bunch of troop transports, and last week germany sent them into northern Russia. South Korea also loaded up a bunch of troops and is sending them to Saudia Arabia. SA should fall quickly now. and with India bombing my troops in nuetral territory I believe I will use that as an excuss to drop our alliance.

Apr, 17, 2034
World News
Saudia Arabia falls to Greece, UK, and South Korea
SA.jpg
With the SAA gone. Troops stationed in the middle east can now move over to India incase they get aggresive when we drop our alliance with them.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

July, 9, 2034
World News
Europe and India are at war with each other, both are allies of RIWA. This war must end. Becouse India had declared war on us previously, and more recently bombed our nuetral units. RIWA breaks all ties with India. If India ends its war with Europe, relations can be sought after again. but I will not allow these allies to fight with each other.

Aug, 5, 2034
WAR
India has choosen to disreguard my warnings about ending its war with Europe. Thus RIWA must get involved. Indonesia only has a 10 percent CB against them so I will take a huge hit with the UN. But I am geting larger then the UN is, So they are just going to have to STFU.
India1.jpg
Operation DIA has begun. Ground assets are blue, Navy is yellow, and airforce is green. Battlegroup A has the largest mobile force, they are making a push towards India's captial from our uranium mines. Battlegroup B has half artillary brigade and several mobile infantry, they will be going after India's central military fabs, 2 of the complexes I built for them during the Chinease campaign. Battlegroup C is our airborne. they have around 150 units of special forces who will be airdroped onto India's southern cities. The navy is taking out every port, and are supported by 5 aircraft carriers many destroyers and wolf packs. the carriers are loaded with Shearwater figthers and antiship missiles. This should help greatly in destroying India's Zumwalt destroyers which will wreck havok on my bombers that will be performing there ops. Interceptors will begin there op by clearing the skies and gaining airsup so the bombers can do there thing. SSBN's have been tasked with taking out major airfieds to aid in the airup campaign.
Operation DIA.jpg
Aug, 20, 2034
Here is a list on the kills and losses on the first 15 days of the war. as you can see the first day there was heavy losses. Indian fighters equiped with antiship missiles took out all destroyer battlegroups at E. Indian subs out performed my subs at F, G and H. Wolfpack I was called down to H and that port is now secure. Battlegroup A has been slowly moving ahead. Much slower then was anticipated, made even slower by having to secure the side cities so they do not get recaptured. Battlegroup C has been securing its southern cities. Taking less then expected, but still high causualties. Battlegroup B had an initial failure, and then a secoundary failure when trying to capture the two production facilites, Turns out military fortresses are really good at being a fortress. Bomber groups had been called in to blanket the east side of India, but took heavy losses and the op was grounded after battlegroup B failed in its objected. Bomber groups OPQ never saw action in the intial few days since launching meant they would destroy allied troops making air assualts on the cities. Fighter groups MN where called to support battlegroup B when India began strategicaly bombing us. But M and N took heavy losses and fighter groups JKL where also called in.

Battlegroup A is 100km from india's captial, but will need RnR before pressing the captial. B is secured 3 of its 7 objectives and has only now gained momentum. C has secured several dozen cities in the south and appear they will be making a slow moving to the north.
First 12 days or so.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Aug, 26, 2034
Battlegroup A has achieved its primary goal of capturing India's capital. Germany, Belgium and the UK also aided in the capture of the AO.
India2.jpg
Battlegroup B has secured its 3 primary objectives, and 1 of its secoundary. They are now regroup to press its last 3 objectives.
India3.jpg
Battlegroup C continues to capture cities in the south. and has encountered mainly garrisons.
India4.jpg
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

Sept, 11, 2034
Indian morale is at an all time low. Reaching 11 percent DAR and 0 percent MAR. India is bankrupt. and its units know its the end. they are surrending in droves now. Dozens of units surrender every day now. Several cities and there garrisons surrender to a single belgium infantry. The only thing slowing down our advances now are the size of india and the number of cities.

Oct, 6, 2034
India has been kicked out of India, and now only controlls territories in former china. India has moved its capital to shanghai.

Oct, 26, 2034
Shanghai taken by RIWA forces. India moves capital to lanzhou. Indian forces no longer are surrendering in great numbers.

Oct, 31, 2034
Lanzhou falls to RIWA. Indian capital moved to Uromqi
Victory
PEACE
India Falls.jpg
As forces moved in to capture Uromqi India surrenders. 324 units where lost during this campaign. 106,000 soilders where killed. Some of the most brutal fighting RIWA has ever faced. With Papa new guinia the largest remaining threat to national securtiy, defcon 5 is ordered. military spending is cut. With the influx of nearly 2 billion people, the next few months will be spent building up our economy. Hopefully to the point where we can start aiding our allies who are now in an economic death spiral.

Only 15 nations remain at war. Only 50 nations remain world wide.
15 nations at war.jpg
RIWA now has about 40 percent of the worlds population
40 percent of the worlds population.jpg
DiegoEsteban
Lieutenant

Post by DiegoEsteban »

Can you post a coloured picture of the world?

BTW, how many (real) time take you to play through year 2034?
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

DiegoEsteban wrote:Can you post a coloured picture of the world?

BTW, how many (real) time take you to play through year 2034?
Coloured pictures of the world are kinda hard to post. They are huge and you end up having to take 10 screenshots and past them togeather.

As for play time. Allot. I have been playing this same game now for over a RL year. Although its not like I play it everyday. and there have been a couple month gaps inbetween a couple play periods.
Thumboy
Lieutenant

Post by Thumboy »

Very very good :) you have worked very hard :)
fakhri1352
Private

Post by fakhri1352 »

the mod work for sr 2020 gold 6.8.1? or just spescfic version? i want the link please

Return to “After Action Reports”